If you have a new last name because of marriage, certain notifications are mandatory under the Florida and Federal statutes. Our Florida Bridal Name Change Kit includes all of the forms (fully customized with your personal information) to notify both state and Federal agencies of your new last name. The following forms (fully completed and ready for you to submit) are included in your bridal kit:
- Notice Required by Florida's Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles pursuant to Section 322.19 of the Florida Statutes.
- Notice to your local Voter Registrar;
- Notice to Social Security Administration;
- Notice to United States Passport Agency;
- Step-By-Step Instructions for Each Form;
- Availability of our Customer Service Representatives to Answer Your Questions and Guide You Through the Process (Mon. through Friday).
- Insurance/credit card notifications.
As with all of our forms, the Florida Bridal Name Change Kit includes our no-questions-asked guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with our forms and services, we will gladly provide you with an immediate refund. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality forms that are easy to use.
Unlike other sites, we provide you with personalized forms, based on your information and county of residence. We do not rely on generic, computer-generated templates. Upon you order, you will be assigned a Florida Name Change Assistant, who will prepare your kit and guide you through the marital name change process. Let us do the work for you. We have been preparing legal forms since 1999, and fully guarantee your satisfaction with your Florida bridal name change kit.
Congratulations on your marriage! We invite you to try our Florida bridal name change service - risk free. Click here to get started now.